Hedén VLC-1L VM35 Kit
The new Hedén lens control system was developed with the user in mind.
The Versatile Lens Control system for Sony™ FS5/FS7/FS7II
We created a flexible system to meet new demands. You can control zoom, focus or iris with the system. Just mount a new bracket on your next lens, and the motor can easily be moved between the lenses in seconds. No need for tools or disconnecting cables.
The top speed of the motor allows for very quick zoom or focus, but still with very good control. The speed limit is easily adjustable from the hand grip or on the controller in order to do really slow or really quick movements. Still with very good control.
The motor override function let you control the lens by hand in parallel with motor control without loosing calibration.
First camera integration is for Sony™ FS5/FS7/FS7II by LANC protocol.
- Easy to move from lens to lens
- Mounts available for several lenses – first to go: Fujinon™ MK and XK lenses
- For zoom or focus control
- Motor override function; servo and manual control can be combined
- Low weight
Speed and torque
- Wide range speed settings: low slowest speed and high top speed
- Speed control from the handgrip or motor controller
- Ramping function for smooth movements
- Adjustable torque on motor controller
- Very silent at normal speeds