Hedén Motor LM40 256
- New superlight powerful vertical motor – 108 grams/3.82 oz (without bracket and gear)
- Perfect for gimbals, Steadicams and drones
- Compatible with Hedén YMER/CARAT, Preston and Freefly MoVi
- Bracket compatible with 15mm and 19mm rods.
The Hedén LM40 shares it physical dimensions with the popular LM30 but houses a stronger motor with more torque. LM40 trades a little bit of top speed and weight for more torque and a longer service life. The weight and size make it a perfect choice for use on steadicams, gimbals and drones.
The 7-pin 0B connector reduces weight further and allows smaller and lighter cables. The motor mounts vertically on a 19/15mm rod with the supplied updated LM bracket. The unique interchangeable snap on gears, that can be mounted on either side of the gear housing, adds to the versatility of the Hedén motors. Supplied with a 0.8 gear module and with 0.4, 0.5, 0.6 modules available as extras.
LM40 is a perfect choice for light weight operations and is as reliable as any Hedén motor.
- Height (body): 36mm/1.4” (Body with gear housing): 55mm/2.16”
- Width: 21mm/0.83”
- Length: 103mm/4”
- Weight (without bracket and gear): 108grams/ 3.82oz
- Weight (with 19mm bracket) 132 grams / 4.7 oz
- Torque: 1 Nm
- Connector: LEMO 0B 7 pin connector
- Hedén LM40
- 0.8 gear module
- 19mm bracket with 15mm insert
Cable options (optional extras):
10015- Motor Cable Hedén mini - Freefly MoVi short
For motors with Hedén mini, 0B 7-pin connectors to Molex Microfit, length 400mm (15.75")
10016 - Motor Cable Hedén mini - Freefly MoVi long
For motors with Hedén mini, 0B 7-pin connectors to Molex Microfit, length 550mm (21.65”)