Hedén Motor LM30 256 - Quick Mount
Hedén LM30 Quick Mount
- Developed in collaboration with Shotover, based on their G1 motor
- New superlight powerful vertical motor – 89 grams/3.14 oz (without bracket and gear)
- Perfect for gimbals, Steadicams and drones
- Compatible with Hedén YMER/CARAT, Preston and Freefly MoVi
- Now with Quick Mount rod-mount
The Hedén LM30 is the smallest and lightest motor for professional film and broadcasting cameras we have ever produced, developed in collaboration with Shotover, based on their G1 motor. The weight and size make it a perfect choice for use on steadicams, gimbals and drones.
The LM30 Quick Mount, features tool-less mounting and an improved snap-on gear solution.
The 7-pin 0B connector reduces weight further and allows smaller and lighter cables.
The motor mounts vertically on a 15mm rod with the supplied super light rod-mount. The unique interchangeable snap on gears, that can be mounted on either side of the gear housing, adds to the versatility of the Hedén motors. Supplied with a superlight 0.8 gear module and with 0.4, 0.5, 0.6 modules available as extras.
LM30 Quick Mount is a perfect choice for light weight operations and as reliable as any Hedén motor
- Height (body): 36mm/1.4” (Body with gear housing): 55mm/2.16”
- Width: 21mm/0.83”
- Length: 103mm/4”
- Weight (without bracket and gear): 89grams/ 3.14oz
- Weight (with Quick Mount bracket and gear) 117 grams / 4.13 oz
- Torque: 0.6 Nm
- Connector: LEMO 0B 7 pin connector
- Quick Mount tool-less bracket for 15mm rods
- Hedén LM30 Quick Mount Motor
- 0.8 superlight gear module
- Superlight tool-less bracket for 15mm rods
Cable options (optional extras):
10015- Motor Cable Hedén mini - Freefly MoVi short
For motors with Hedén mini, 0B 7-pin connectors to Molex Microfit, length 400mm (15.75")
10016 - Motor Cable Hedén mini - Freefly MoVi long
For motors with Hedén mini, 0B 7-pin connectors to Molex Microfit, length 550mm (21.65”)