Hedén YMER Kit without Motor
YMER-1 with LenSaver Calibration™
The Hedén YMER-1 with LenSaver Calibration™ (patent pending) is a wireless focus or iris control system with an optional wired zoom control through LANC.
LenSaver Calibration™ is a unique new way of calibrating a follow focus system, just press the calibration button and move the lens by hand from end-stop to end-stop then press the button again, that’s it. LenSaver Calibration™ is easy, safe and fast.
Manual Override™ makes it possible to take manual control of the lens without jeopardizing calibration.
Wireless transmission up to 500 meters (1640 feet) line of sight. Small with incredibly intuitive controls and unique features.
Smooth rotary movements of the control knob with adjustable resistance give you a haptic connection with total control of the lenses movements. Adjustable limit points for easy focus from A to B and precision mode for super fine control over an adjustable range.
One press on the camera run button starts and stops recording from a distance.
Mounting points on the transmitter makes it easy to attach other devices.
Unique features of YMER-1
- LenSaver Calibration™ (patent pending) is a new and unique way of calibrating a follow focus system – very quick and without risk of damaging delicate lenses or lenses without end-stops.
- Extremely smooth knob movements with adjustable knob resistance.
- Fast and accurate responsiveness and high motor speed.
- Manual Override™ – the DP or Camera Operator can take manual control of the lens from the focus puller
- Unique 1+1 receiver – one channel wireless and one channel wired through LANC to control zoom or iris with a wired control together with the wireless focus
- Wired LANC control integrated with the Smartgrip™ on Sony™ FS5/FS7 or 3:rd party LANC controllers
- Wireless transmission up to 500 meters (1640 feet) line of sight via industry-leading wireless control allowing for the fastest response of any long-range follow focus system on the market
- Easy replaceable standard Sony battery with long operational life (not included)
Specifications (YMER-1 Transmitter):
- Length (ex antenna): 152mm / 6” (incl. antenna): 185mm / 7.3”
- Height (ex control knob): 37mm / 1.45” (incl. control knob): 80mm / 3.15”
- Width: 76mm / 3”
- Wireless transmission up to 500 meters (1640 feet) line of sight via industry-leading wireless control allowing for the fastest response of any long-range follow focus system on the market.
- Power source: Sony NP-FM500H compatible battery (not included)
Specifications (YMER 1+1 Reciever):
- Drives up to two Hedén motors
- One channel wireless and one channel wired through LANC
- Length (ex antenna): 100mm / 4”
- Height: 26mm / 1”
- Width: 54mm / 2”
- Weight: Approx. 180 gr / 6.4 oz
- Works with Hedén motors M21VE-L, M26VE, VM35, LM30 and CM55
- Range (Indoors): Approx. 15 – 100 meters (50-330 feet) depending on building materials, interference and other obstacles (Line of sight): 500 meters (1650 feet)
- Power source: 14.4V PTAP
- Std. 2 pin male connector to PTAP male at the other side
- 60 cm (23.6”) long.
The system contains the following:
- 1 x YMER-1 transmitter
- 1 x YMER 1+1 receiver
- 1 x White scale ring
- 1 x Power cable
- 1 x Hedén neck strap
Sony NP-FM500H compatible battery and charger not included in package
Add or use existing motor with bracket and motor cable for a complete kit