HEDÉN CARAT REPLACE INSURANCE - HCRI
HEDÉN is offering an insurance covering service costs and a replacement CARAT system1 in case of CARAT system failure - HEDÉN CARAT Insurance, HCRI.
HEDÉN CARAT Replace Insurance is currently available for the CARAT systems with M26VE or M21VE-L motors (1)
How it works
- Customer signs up for HCRI
- In case of CARAT failure or need for service, the customer makes an insurance notification to HEDÉN and gets a replacement system(2) after the copayment.
- The customer sends back the failed CARAT system to HEDÈN (3)
(1) The CARAT system includes a complete CARAT system with motor, CARAT sender, CARAT receiver and accessories.
(2) A replacement CARAT system is either a new or refurbished CARAT of customer’s model. All HEDÉN replaced refurbished CARAT systems are warranted for a period of ninety (90) days.
(3) The customer is responsible to send its failed CARAT system including all parts back to HEDÉN. Restoration of any manipulation or adaptation done by the customer will be charged separatly.
- A complete CARAT system including motor
- Shipping costs of replacement and failed CARAT system
- Service cost for failed CARAT system
Insurance scheme 2017
Copayment scheme 2017
|One event last 12 months||600||650|
|Two events laste 12 months||900||1 000|
|Three events last 12 months||1 200||1 300|
|No copayment if warranty applies|