Terms of Sales, Delivery & Payment
Heden.se is operated and owned by:
These sales and delivery conditions apply to the purchase of goods at Heden.se:
Ordering and payment
Heden.se is open 24 hours a day and you, “Customer”, can buy at almost any time. However, we may close the shop for maintenance. You can only make purchases when the store is open and available.
You are required to provide a correct address for delivery of the goods. If the address you have provided cannot be confirmed, Heden.se reserves the right to withhold delivery and cancel the order.
Prices and Payment Conditions
All prices indicated are net prices and exclude legal value added tax. Costs for packaging, transport, loading, insurance (in particular transport insurance), duties and levies will be charged separately.
For deliveries to countries outside the European Union, additional costs may arise which are beyond the Seller’s control. They shall be borne by the Client. Such costs are for example money transfer costs (transfer fees, exchange rate charges) or import charges or import taxes (for example customs duties). Swedish value added tax, VAT, will be added on orders from customers without VAT number in Europe.
Should cost increases occur that are not foreseeable (currency fluctuations, unexpected rise in prices of suppliers, etc.), the Seller is entitled to pass these price increases on to the Customer. This only applies if the delivery should occur as agreed later than four months after conclusion of the contract.
- Credit card
In case of cash advance payment, the payment is due immediately upon conclusion of the contract. The payment shall be deemed to be made when the equivalent value has been credited to one of the Seller’s bank accounts. In case of payment delay, the Seller shall be entitled to claim default interest in the amount of 10% above the respective base interest rate. Other possible statutory rights of the Seller remain unaffected. If claims are overdue, payments received shall initially be offset against possible costs and interest incurred, then against the earliest claim.
Delivery and Shipment Conditions
After confirmed order we usually ship within 2-4 work days with UPS. If your order cannot be delivered from stock we will inform you. Shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
In case of damaged package upon arrival please let UPS record it or if the ordered goods are damaged please notify UPS and Hedén Group with an email with invoice number and tracking number (UPS) to email@example.com for further instructions.
The goods are delivered regularly by means of the shipping method and to the delivery address specified by the Customer. In the handling of the transaction the delivery address specified by the Customer in the ordering process of the Seller is relevant.
The Seller is entitled to make partial deliveries, as far as these are reasonable for the Customer. In the case of partial delivery the Seller is entitled to make out partial invoices.
The Seller reserves the right to withdraw from the contract in the event of incorrect or improper self-supply. This shall only apply in the event that the non-delivery is not chargeable to the Seller and that the Seller has concluded a concrete hedging transaction with the supplier observing the required diligence. The Seller will make every reasonable effort to supply the goods. In the case of the unavailability or the only partial availability of the goods the Seller will inform the Customer and reimburse the purchase price immediately.
The risk of accidental loss and the accidental deterioration of the goods shall pass to the Customer upon handover of the goods to an adequate transport person. This also applies if the Seller bears the transport costs. Transport insurance is only provided on specific request of the Customer and at his own cost.
In cases where delivery of the goods to the Customer has been delayed due to reasons attributable to the Customer, the transfer of risk passes to the Customer upon notification of the Customer that the goods are ready for shipment. Any storage costs arising after the transfer of risks shall be borne by the Customer.
Delay in Performance
In the event of delayed performance, the Customer shall only be entitled to withdraw from the contract within the terms of the legal regulations if the Seller is responsible for the delay.
In the event of delay by the Seller, the Customer, at the Seller’s request, shall be required to declare, within a suitable period of time, whether he wishes to withdraw from the contract due to the delay in delivery, or whether he insists on delivery.
Cancellation of order
Heden.se may cancel an order if it is not possible to deliver the ordered product. You will be informed if such a situation arises and any payment or reservation made using a payment method will be returned/cancelled.
Acknowledgement of order receipt and order confirmation
When you order an item from us, you will receive a receipt by email to show your order has been received. However, you enter into a binding sales contract only when you have received an order confirmation/sales receipt from us.
14-day cancellation period for private individuals in the European Union
Private individuals usually have 14 days to cancel, when you can inform us that you have changed your mind and return the item to us when you buy from heden.se.
• The cancellation period starts on the day you received the items. If the period expires on a public holiday, Saturday, Christmas Day or New Year's Day, the deadline is extended to the following Monday.
• To exercise the right to cancel, you must notify us within 14 days of receipt of the items. If you wish to cancel your purchase, you can use our standard cancellation form included in any package you receive from us. If this form is used, you do not need to otherwise inform us about your cancellation.
• We expect you to return the items as soon as possible after you have given cancellation notice and no later than 14 days after you have changed your mind.
• If you change your mind about your purchase, the items must be returned to us by using the same courier that delivered the goods to you UPS.
• Missing original packaging may result in a reduction in the value of an item. To receive a full refund, is it recommended to return the product in its original packaging.
• When returning the items, you should make sure that they are securely wrapped. You are responsible for the package / items until received by us. So keep the receipt from the courier and if applicable the track and trace number. You must pay the costs of returning the items if you change your mind.
• You must attach a copy of the order confirmation or other documentation from your purchase.
• When we receive the items, we will check them and you will be refunded the amount you paid to us upon purchase. The amount is always transferred to the same payment method used for the purchase. If for example you paid by card, the purchase amount is reversed to the payment card you used for the purchase.
You may lose your purchase amount, in whole or in part. This happens if the product is impaired or damaged because
• you have actually used the items
• the items were damaged while you were responsible for them
• you handled items in a manner other than was necessary for you to determine their nature, characteristics and the way they operate
• you have not followed the restrictions of the cancellation right in terms of seals, product type etc.
Complaints - If there is something wrong with the product
Your purchase is covered by the Sale of Goods Act, including rules regarding defects. This means that you can either have a faulty product repaired or replaced, receive a refund or reduction in price, depending on the specific situation.
Of course it is a requirement that the complaint is justified and that the defect is not caused by incorrect use of the product or other incorrect conduct.
The limitation period for any claim arising from defects is one year calculated from the passing of risk. Subsequent performance (new delivery or remedying of a defect) shall effect exclusively the period of limitation for claims arising from defects which led to the subsequent performance.
You must contact us within a "reasonable period"
You must make your claim within a "reasonable period" after you have discovered the defect. We recommend that you claim as soon as possible and within 2 months of the defect being discovered. You can claim by contacting us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on +4631272110.
So that we can assess your claim, we will ask you the following:
1. Send us a brief description of how the damage or defect occurred. Please note that you should contact us as soon as you discover the defect.
2. To document the defect you must send 4-5 photos together with the description. The defect must be clear from at least one of the photos. Additionally, make sure that your photos show the entire product, from the front and back
3. Send the photos via email to email@example.com
4. Please indicate the order number for the item, or attach a copy of the order confirmation /receipt
5. After we receive your photos, we will deal with your claim as soon as possible.
If the claim is justified, we will refund reasonable shipping costs
If the claim is justified, we will refund your reasonable shipping costs incurred when sending the item back to us. Otherwise, you must bear all costs of transport, including our shipping costs for returning the item after the investigation.
Remember that the item must always be well packaged and you must get proof of postage.
You are responsible for the package / items until received by us. So keep the postal receipt including information on shipping costs and if applicable the track and trace number.
Personal data for Private individuals in the European Union
In order to shop at Heden.se you must give the following minimum information:
• Email address
• Telephone / mobile number
The above data is stored together with information about the items you have purchased for 7 years from the end of the financial year to which the information relates, see Swedish Accounting Act (Accounting Act (1999:1078) Chapter 7 § 2) after which the information is deleted.
If you set up a login to facilitate self-service with us, your personal information and order information will not be deleted unless you ask us to do so.
Information will not be disclosed or sold to third parties, except in connection with a restructuring or a full or partial sale of the company. Any disclosure in such a situation would be in accordance with current privacy legislation. As a customer you are entitled to access your registration data and you may object to registration pursuant to the relevant rules in the Personal Data Act. Any queries regarding this should be directed to customer service via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data responsible for Heden.se is Hedén Group AB.
Governing law and jurisdiction
Purchases of items at Heden.se are subject to Swedish law. Any disputes are decided by the ordinary Swedish courts.